Wednesday, September 27, 2006

My First Wedding!






Caleb and Ashley were married this week and David was a ring bearer in their wedding. As you can see, he was a pretty big threat to steal the show. However, everything went off without even a hitch. The happy couple is off to Hawaii and David is trying to settle back in to normal life after his big debut into the world of weddings. He rather enjoyed all the attention and the cake and ice cream weren't a bad benefit either!

3 comments:

jennifer lee said...

I love that you haven't cut his hair! it is the perfect, wispy curl for a boy. He is adorable! By the way, are you guys in idaho yet?

Anonymous said...

ok, so i know you just moved, are trying to get situated, unpack, meet new people, get settled in a new job, and so forth- but if you were wondering...I'm VERY excited for new pictures when they come :) i want to see your house and your faces. I miss you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jjschulz said...

Sorry, computer is still not up at the new house. Should be by this week though. We are actually in Bend right now! Just witnessed Corey and Whitney's beautiful wedding. I am sure that Tara's blog will soon have pictures. =)I will update soon, I promise!