
Sorry that I haven't been very good at keeping in touch lately. We are working on that! =) Some new news in David's life lately: he had his first official haircut last week, he took his first steps yesterday and he went to his first cowboy "Ho' down" this weekend! Yep, life has been busy here in Idaho. Now that we have found the camera and have new batteries for it, we will try to get more pictures to you. Thanks for the patience.
2 comments:
Dave,
Good to hear from you! Congratulation, on the walking. If you keep this up you can start carrying me around. This would make going on adventures a lot easier.
Sam
Hey David! Congratulations on your first steps, I hear you are a natural! Pretty soon you will be running circles around us. Yeah I think you really need to teach me how to crawl first. I know how to work my arms, but I keep dragging those things with my feet attached to them behind me and it kinda slows me down.
Hannah Joy
Post a Comment