
Thank you to everyone who came to my birthday party! I had more fun than I have ever had in my life! Thanks to all of you who sent your love but couldn't be there for the main event. Here are some pictures to make you feel like you were there partying with us...

Hannah Grace and I had some fun with a bubble blowing machine. Hannah figured out how to put her hand in the machine and stop it from working. It gave me time to catch up on my job- popping all the bubbles! Great teamwork Hannah, we mastered those bubbles!

Hannah playing Peek a Boo with the balloons.

Hannah and I played around in this swimming pool filled with starfish and giant fish. It was a pretty crazy time!

Hannah Joy wished that she could join us in the pool, but she can't crawl yet. So she just cheered us on from the sidelines. Thanks for the support Hannah!

They brought out this giant cake with a giant candle and everyone sang to me. I really liked that part. My mom tried to get me to blow out this candle but I thought it looked rather good sitting on top of that cake and couldn't figure out why she would want to blow it out.

I think that I have dreamt about this before- my mom put an entire cake into the pool with Hannah and I. She just left it there for us to do whatever we wanted with it. At first, I thought that it really was a dream, so I was a little tentative...

However, as I came to realize the opportunity that lay before me I understood that I must sieze this moment!

Hannah put some frosting on my face and I added some to my toes.

I tried every color and smeared it all over my body. Edible body paint!

I ate and ate until I could handle it no more! Finally I had to admit that I could not eat that entire cake and let my mom take me to the bathtub waiting for me. Defeat has never been so wonderful though!

I had so many presents that I think it might be a crime. I have enough toys to share with all of my friends!

Sam really liked my party, especially all the fish. He slept a lot of it, but that is what he does when he really likes something. Him and I understand each other that is why we are such good friends!

I got this really cool hat from Uncle Joe. I wouldn't really wear it very much at the party but it was only because I was waiting for the opportune moment! It is coming!
Thanks everyone for really cool toys and lots of fun and most importantly, tons and tons of love!
1 comment:
It looks like David had a great party! That was a great idea to put the cake in a swimming pool - much easier to just hose the pool down rather than shampoo the carpet or mop the floor. You guys are just way to smart for your own good!
Post a Comment