Saturday, September 02, 2006

More California and the Zoo

David's favorite part of the trip by far was playing drums with his cousin Joey. He is on his way to following his dad and becoming a musician. Thankfully this drum set can be turned down!
Joey gave David his drum set to take home and practice with. They made a deal that David would send him an autographed picture of when he becomes a famous drummer and give him front row tickets to the concert.

San Diego Zoo

"Where do they get squirrels this large?"
"I think that I could take him, Mom!"
Incognito at the Zoo
We met up with Jonathan and Sandy at the zoo and had some good fellowship time
Sandy introducing David to the elephants
Seeing a Rhino up close and personal makes anyone believe in dinosaurs!
Sandy making friends with a Hippo. They apparently share a kindred spirit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oooh...We miss you guys already. Well, I do for sure- but I bet Jonathan would agree. I was really needing that time with you Jamie. As they would say down here, "Gracias muy mucho"