Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Southern California and Disneyland

The view down here is a lot different than Bend.
David wasn't exactly impressed. 18 hours in the car is not what he considers fun!

Keri's Soccer Game

David loves Biola. Mostly because there are lots of girls who dote on him. He is considering becoming the mascot for Biola women's soccer!
Watching Keri play soccer. If you look closely, you can barely see her keeping goal in the background.

Disney Land
Riding on the train at Disney Land
David's favorite ride was on dad's golf cart that we rented for the day. Dad is excited to almost be walking again! David thinks they should leave the walking cast on forever and we could get a permanent golf cart for our house!
"I came all the way to Los Angeles to meet a goat!"
The Petting Zoo at Disney.
"Who knew that elephants could fly? Apparently they can because they made this statue in memory of one that did! At least that is what they told me. I am slightly suspicious though."
Toon Town is crazy with all kinds of strange and unusual things like fish swimming around in gas station tanks! "Hannah Grace, Hannah Joy and Sam, you guys a have got to come and check this out!"

Playing Peekaboo with Mickey Mouse.
Visiting Mickey's house. David thought Pluto's bed was the best part!
Watching the parade with Dad. David was so excited, he clapped his hands and danced the entire time!
Peter Pan tried to give David a high five during the parade. David wasn't so sure about him though!

2 comments:

Chris and Jenni said...

David, I am sorry about the long car ride. I thought going to the coast took a long time I can't imagine going all the way to L.A. I am glad you got to see Mickey Mouse though that makes it all worthwhile! You need to hurry home though because I miss you. There is talk of going to Boise with Hannah Grace and Hannah Joy- buddy I need you... we gotta stick together when it comes to girls.
Sam

Anonymous said...

It sure looks like you're having fun down there in Disneyland, wish I was there, I'd even bring my parents... You really do need to hurry home though, your cousin Sam is out taming wild horses, my parents tried to make me surf and I heard Hannah Grace is drinking from a camels back!!!! You're older than us, we could use your wisdom!