SuperSam and Sidekick David! This was Sam's "Welcome to the World" party last weekend. We dressed up all the babies like miniature superheroes for the day. Sam loved it, I could tell. He was daydreaming about all the possibilities for him and his superbaby friends. "First, we will save earth and then on to Mars!"Tuesday, August 08, 2006
SuperBabies!
SuperSam and Sidekick David! This was Sam's "Welcome to the World" party last weekend. We dressed up all the babies like miniature superheroes for the day. Sam loved it, I could tell. He was daydreaming about all the possibilities for him and his superbaby friends. "First, we will save earth and then on to Mars!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh, they are sooooo cute. You're up awful early for a Tuesday morning.
Aunt Lori
Post more pictures of the baby shower last weekend. I want to see!
Oops the anonymous was me. I got in too big a hurry and didn't sign my name.
Aunt Lori
I don't have any more pictures. I didn't have my camera out that day. Someone who has more pictures, Please post them!
Post a Comment