Today I turned 2 years old and we celebrated all day long!!! First we woke up early and mom made my favorite breakfast: homemade biscuits and jam. Then we headed out to the Pumpkin Patch to find me and Sam a pumpkin.

We rode on a hay wagon pulled by a tractor out into the fields of pumpkins.
Grandpa and I discussed farming and such as we rode out to the pumpkin fields.

Grandpa and I discussed farming and such as we rode out to the pumpkin fields.


I found some pretty big pumpkins as well, but settled on a medium size one to take home. I couldn't carry the big ones.

King of the Pumpkin!

King of the Pumpkin!
Me and Dad exploring the pumpkin fields.After the Pumpkin Patch we headed home so that I could take a nap while mom and dad prepared the party. When I awoke there were balloons, cupcakes, pudding dirt cups (made special by my dad), and a jump house!

This is the cupcake tree my mom made me.

Here are all of my friends enjoying the cupcake tree.

I took lessons from Nicole on how to eat a cupcake. She is a pro!

Here is Nicole coaching me on her cupcake eating techniques.
What a wonderful birthday! Tonight I went to sleep with 5 new trucks. Thanks everyone for making my birthday the greatest day ever!!!

I took lessons from Nicole on how to eat a cupcake. She is a pro!

Here is Nicole coaching me on her cupcake eating techniques.
What a wonderful birthday! Tonight I went to sleep with 5 new trucks. Thanks everyone for making my birthday the greatest day ever!!!


1 comment:
Dave, your birthday was the best ever! Thanks for letting me celebrate with you.
Samuel
p.s if you have any left over cupcakes you should probably send them my way.
Post a Comment