I am going with a "Boy theme" for my party this year. There are so many things that I like that I had a hard time choosing just one to be the theme, so mom let me choose all of them! Trucks, rocks, dirt, drums, sugar, etc...every boy's dream. Sam, We are definitely going to have cake at my party. I nixed the costume thing though when my mom tried to bring it up, so you don't have to dress up like a dog unless you want to. Peace out- David
5 comments:
Happy Birthday David! Wish we could fly from Africa to come to your birthday party. What is the theme going to be? Have a fun day!
-Uncle Brent, Aunt Virginia and Cousin baby
Dave,
I asked my mom and she said that I could come to your birthday party! My only question is "will there be cake?"
Samuel
I am going with a "Boy theme" for my party this year. There are so many things that I like that I had a hard time choosing just one to be the theme, so mom let me choose all of them! Trucks, rocks, dirt, drums, sugar, etc...every boy's dream.
Sam,
We are definitely going to have cake at my party. I nixed the costume thing though when my mom tried to bring it up, so you don't have to dress up like a dog unless you want to.
Peace out-
David
I am so excited! Only 1 day until your birthday! We are going to have so much fun!
See you tomorrow!
Hannah
Happy Birthday little man! Sorry I cant be there! Next time though! I love you all-say hi to everyone for me
Post a Comment