
My mom and dad got me this rad easter basket to hunt eggs with this year. They also bought me some eggs so that I can practice putting the eggs in my basket before the big day actually gets here. Apparently you really have to be on the top of your game when it comes to hunting eggs because there are lots of other kids in the competition and they try to get all the eggs before you get there. My mom told me that you even have to watch out for some kids who will steal eggs right out of your basket!

Sam, I am thinking that you should come over to be my sidekick for this egg competition so that we can guard each other's baskets. I am thinking that with a little more training, we could go pro! (That is where the big prizes are!)

I have discovered that if you get tired of putting eggs in the basket, you can always take a break and use dad's guitar case as an egg slide. Not only does it give you a little rest from all that intense training, but it allows the eggs to have a little fun too. It is important to have good relationships with your easter eggs if you are going to ever make it to the big time!

The other thing that is kinda fun is to gather all your easter eggs together and put them on top of the vent. I am not sure of the purpose of this particular exercise, however it is fun thing to do anyhow. You should try it Sam, I am sure that you would agree with me.

The most important thing to remember about easter egg competitions though is to always have fun! Winning is important too, but having fun is apparently more important according to mom.
2 comments:
Hey Dave, Maybe you could teach me a few things this weekend on how to catch an easter egg. We might need to first perfect my walking skills. I am thinking that speed might be a deciding factor in who gets to the egg first.
Hannah Joy
Dave,
I am impressed by your perseverance. You are definitely discovering the art of Easter Egg Hunting. I only wish I could be there, standing tall, right next to my number one bud. Nobody would stand a chance with this duo, but I can't come over. I have to go flying in an airplane. Maybe, next time I come over we can pretend it is Easter and perfect being sidekicks.
Sam
Post a Comment