Our world consists of cars, trains, dirt, singing, dancing, being loud, laughing, cuddling, racing, pretending....and mommy and daddy!
Monday, December 15, 2008
Holiday and a new camera
My camera broke last month which is why you haven't seen new pics on here for a while. The good news is that Danny bought me a new one for my birthday and I am having a blast playing with it. Which translates into more pics for those of you who follow this blog! Here are some recent Holiday pics for your enjoyment....
Dave, those are some pretty cool pajamas! I can't wait to come to your house and play. Don't worry I am making a list of all the fun things we need to do together: playing cars, tickle time, pillow fights with our dads, building a frost, etc.
1 comment:
Dave,
those are some pretty cool pajamas! I can't wait to come to your house and play. Don't worry I am making a list of all the fun things we need to do together: playing cars, tickle time, pillow fights with our dads, building a frost, etc.
Sam
Post a Comment