Saturday, May 10, 2008

Carnivals and such

Last night we joined Randy and Linnea and the Tristan family at a local carnival. David and Eva had a blast playing games and eating candy!


You can't really tell by this picture but David loves horses. Its the camera that he doesn't like!
Fishing for treasure (notice David pre-hair cut)

Josiah is one of David's favorite "big people". He hung out with him today at the NXT Mud Fest. (Notice David post hair cut)

Hudson is starting to smile and laugh these days...
He gets two shots of the same pose since he can't really do anything else these days.
An interesting side note is that Hudson possesses the skill of rolling over from tummy to back. He has been doing it for at least two weeks. I realize that he should be too young to do it but I have counted him doing it at least 5 times already. Apparently its not a fluke which probably makes him a prodigy of some sort. =)
(mothers always think their sons are prodigies anyhow)

1 comment:

Tara Buce said...

These guys are so cute! I miss you all very much! Its crazy to think about how long its been since I have see you! Seattle is great! City Church is even better. I have an amazing small group and am staring to make some great friends:-) I need to be closer, being a commuter is rough on the social life and the budget, what with gas so high and my SUV. Are you guys gonna be in Bend at all over the summer? I am gonna be back for a few months and I hope I get to see you!