Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Christmas Pictures

I thought that I would give everyone a recap of past Christmas pictures just for the fun of it!

Christmas 2005- David and Honey


Christmas 2006- Honey, Sam and David

Christmas 2007- David and Sam

Merry Christmas Everyone!
Sidenote: David's new name for Santa Claus is the Beast. We are starting to see a trend here! Although that one makes a little bit of sense to me with all the hair and fur that Santa wears. I am just not sure where the baby brother fits in to the thought process.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great post. I laughed out loud in Flying M when I saw the picture of Sam's face in Honey's side. That's still golden.

Chris and Jenni said...

Dave,
I have been thinking about it and next Christmas we can dress the Beast up as a reindeer! I think your baby brother would like it and then we don't have to be in the Christmas pictures. We better start looking for a reindeer costume.

Sam