Saturday, July 21, 2007

Happy Birthday Sam!!!

Last week, I traveled all the way back to Bend to help Sam celebrate his first birthday. As you can see, Sam was completely overwhelmed at the depth of my commitment to our relationship. He could barely contain himself!

My enthusiasm for the celebration flew out the window though when my mom and aunt dressed me in this ridiculous costume and stuck me outside to roast in the hot afternoon sun. What kind of party is this anyhow!!!
Luckily there was some good sides to this party thing; Sugar!

After meeting Mr. Brown at the party, Sam and I are considering growing some facial hair of our own. So far we haven't been able to talk our moms into it though.


My great grandpa Johnson told me this great story about a goat; that is the only part that I really understood. I laughed anyhow!
Great birthday party Sam, we should make it an annual event!

No comments: