Yesterday we went to the Cheesecake Factory to celebrate mom's birthday. I was unsure about the place at first. All they gave me was toast and bananas for lunch! However after the people came and sang to my mom, they left us with the most wonderful tasting stuff in the world! I am pretty sure they said that it is called "whipped cream". On top of it they drizzled chocolate, which is also wonderful. Although my mom kinda freaked out when I rubbed both of my hands all over in it. She thought that I was going to get it all over her new coat from dad. Silly mom!-David


3 comments:
Happy Birthday Jamie! We'll have to go to the Cheesecake Factory to have a second celebration after we get there!
Dave,
I'm coming to your house! My suitcase has been packed for days. I can't wait to see you. I have planned lots of fun stuff for us to do together. Like make snow angels, and have tickle fights... this is going to be the best vacation ever.
Sam
You have a cheesecake factory is Boise?? Not fair...I don't think they even have cheesecake in Uganda. Hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!
Post a Comment