
Today we went to the mall to check out the Christmas decorations. In case you hadn't heard, the Christmas season has officially begun! How do I know you might ask? Well, I just have a certain sense for these kind of things. And apparently the Lord agrees with me since the report is that Bend had it's first snow today. Congratulations! Anyways, back to the picture... David found a puppy that he wants. I guess he figures that he needs one closer to home since his other puppy is back in Bend!

Just walking around everywhere like he has been doing it all of his life!

Who is this guy? David confirmed what all of us have always wondered, "What were they thinking when they dreamed up Ronald?" Was he ever cool or did people always feel weird around him like perhaps he was psychotic or something? Delusional clown, that would probably be a better name for him. Yep, we are pretty sure now that David has a gift of discernment. Just calls it as it is.
3 comments:
Don't worry Dave I will try and talk my mom and dad into getting you a puppy for Christmas!
Sam
Wow big guy. Can't wait to see you cruz in person! Your granddaddy and I are cautioning you about that puppy love.. it gets addicting and then before you know it you have one to take care of all of the time. Can't wait to see you! Love, Gramma Char and Grandaddy Jerry!
Hey David...the word is you're coming to town! I am so excited to see you! Don't worry you can play with my dog when you come until you get a puppy of your own.
Love,
Hannah Grace
Post a Comment